Black Education Tragedy

Fenna Wrote: Jul 10, 2013 12:30 AM
This is why we need educational choice in this country! Attach the education dollar to the kids and let the parents pick the school best fitted for their child. The current educational system in this country is keeping blacks in this country in shackles. Shame, shame!
It is not only the risk of death associated with abortion that should cause concern. Women who have had abortions have a much higher risk of suffering from serious depression. Sorry, I don't buy the exception for rape or "mother's life endanger" either. A product of rape is no less a human being than a child planned. As for mother's life being at risk, the option is to,save both! The abortionist will put a garbage can in the delivery room and the proliferation OB-GYN will have a bassinet ready to receive the child!

Limbaugh Calls Out Fox News

Fenna Wrote: Jul 08, 2013 10:55 AM
My main issue with these ate gang of eight bill is that it assumes that suddenly restrictions they have written into this law, many of which are current law already, will now be ENFORCED! Our problem is that we have a central government that does not have the WILL to enforce current law! Some days I feel like I want to go to DC and screen this in the senate and house chambers. This is nothing but being STUCK ON STUPID and thinking we are to idiot to notice!

Limbaugh Calls Out Fox News

Fenna Wrote: Jul 08, 2013 10:50 AM
You are spot on! In my opinion, O'Reilly is going down that same path, even though he claims to be an independent. It seems that when these folks reach success they become arrogant and think they know what's good for the rest of us. Nothing annoys me more than that attitude!

Limbaugh Calls Out Fox News

Fenna Wrote: Jul 08, 2013 10:45 AM
I'm close to that point as well! I was thinking about his recent turn on immigration and found myself putting him in the same category as all of the 'inside the beltway' folks. After they sit in DC for a while they seem to think they have the answers to America's problems but do not really know what is going on out here. Same goes for Brit Hume, Karl Rove, Bill Krystal and many others who identify themselves as "conservative" but are not, in my humble opinion. Wish Megyn would replace him!

Limbaugh Calls Out Fox News

Fenna Wrote: Jul 08, 2013 10:39 AM
As soon as illegals see that our government is SERIOUS about the border and overstaying VISAs, the current laws, they will begin to self deport. It will go faster if we enforce e-verify and fine employers. It will go even faster if we stop ALL federal funds to sanctuary cities. But first of all we have to let the border agents and ICE do their jobs as required by law and not have big sis Napalitano restrain them.

Michelle Obama's Inferiority Complex

Fenna Wrote: Jul 06, 2013 11:38 AM
Exactly my point as well. Add to that the universities chomping at the bit to give special privilege to minorities and you end up with folks like Barack and Michelle with, essentially, phony degrees! Remember how the left just hammered GW's stupidity and then we find out GW's college GPA was higher than Al Gore!

Michelle Obama's Inferiority Complex

Fenna Wrote: Jul 06, 2013 11:31 AM
From the very beginning of these two in public life I have questioned those who were in awe of their "intelligence". Neither, I my humble opinion, came across the least bit intelligent. Reading a script was a good performance by barrack but you don't need brains for that. With affirmative action it is difficult to tell just how smart either of these two are. Give me a Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell who have repeatedly demonstrated their IQ by what they produce!

Immigration Reform Can Be Much Simpler

Fenna Wrote: Jul 05, 2013 12:28 AM
The only way you will get a amnesty I titles like San Francisco to comply is by withholding federal funds. I, too, wish they would just enforce the current law but we are dreaming if we think at is going to happen. NO federal funding to these places PERIOD!

Immigration Reform Can Be Much Simpler

Fenna Wrote: Jul 05, 2013 12:26 AM
Agree with your "no Rubio" in 2016! What a disappointment!