Sorry About Calling You 'Uncle Tom'

Felipe8 Wrote: Jan 23, 2014 11:02 AM
I read your posting and responses from people against the truth of the matter. For what is worth I'm one that is 100 % in agreement with you. If as a conservative one is going to call me names or hurl attacks for my views, then I have the same right to respond if I so choose. But liberals cannot take the heat, and yet want to stay in the kitchen when the oven is in use. Keep up the good work.
Three words you will never hear from ohomo: " I am transparent."

Fact-Free Liberals: Part III

Felipe8 Wrote: Jan 23, 2014 10:17 AM
Jr, Detroit is a prime example of the liberals management of anything and everything. The unions and democrat governing bodies has had the reins of that place since the early sixties. Now is a landfill Now the only things left are the football and baseball teams.

Fact-Free Liberals: Part III

Felipe8 Wrote: Jan 23, 2014 10:12 AM
cunillingus, did you read what Doug 5049 wrote in his post? That was the only reason that piece of legislation was enacted. You can throw numbers and stats up but it does not change the facts. with millions of people on welfare, 40 % or more is not a program that worked. " WE FOUGHT A WAR ON POVERTY AND THE POOR LOST". Are those words resonate to you.

Christie, Hillary and Obama

Felipe8 Wrote: Jan 15, 2014 12:42 PM
He only got an R behind his name which means refill my plate many times over.

Christie, Hillary and Obama

Felipe8 Wrote: Jan 15, 2014 12:40 PM
My exact sentiments. I do not trust the Dunkin doughnut man from Jersey shores.

Catholic Capitalist Replies to the Pope

Felipe8 Wrote: Dec 12, 2013 10:20 AM
Excuses for one more person that is embracing socialism. Was not your pope that came out defending the homosexuals recently. If one knows the Bible, God is against homosexuality. So no one of the 7 billions plus humans can change what GOD has stated in HIS word.
We should petition the families to allow the bodies of the "dead" be exhumed for verification. That would bring a lot of hubba, hubba from the left.
I would agree with you on every part. Except the liberal mind, they don't have one to speak off. Is an empty space like the black holes in the galaxies. Dead useless space.
Is clear that you live in a cowardly state of mind. Explain to me why the information and pictures of Martin were not allowed in the court for review by all the people involved in the case? We know that George is an idiot for continuing with his shenanigans. But a jury found evidence to NOT guilty verdict.