At one point, his son Bob directed his attention to an Obama ad that was running on the Internet. It warned darkly that if Romney was elected, he would nominate Robert Bork for the Supreme Court! Bob, who has inherited his father's wry sense of humor (as well as his intellect), played the ad on an iPad. Bob Sr. didn't react at...
Good grief, it appears that you may actually believe your own propaganda. You probably chant left wing mantras every morning before breakfast. As Goebles once said "if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it." We have a few brilliant legal minds on the Court today but Bork would have outshined them all.
The last time I saw Bob Bork was the Sunday before Election Day. His familiar baritone was faint. You had to sit close to hear him, and he seemed to have a little difficulty following the conversation.
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 59 minutes ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago