At one point, his son Bob directed his attention to an Obama ad that was running on the Internet. It warned darkly that if Romney was elected, he would nominate Robert Bork for the Supreme Court! Bob, who has inherited his father's wry sense of humor (as well as his intellect), played the ad on an iPad. Bob Sr. didn't react at...
I once saw Bork discussing the law on a TV interview. As an attorney trained in the law, I soon realized that I was watching one of the most brilliant legal minds I had ever encountered. Had he been appointed to the Court, He would have been one of the great justices in the Court's long history. Instead, we get hacks like the obama appointees who are appointed to fill a political agenda.
The last time I saw Bob Bork was the Sunday before Election Day. His familiar baritone was faint. You had to sit close to hear him, and he seemed to have a little difficulty following the conversation.
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago