We wrote about the extreme 2012 Democratic platform this morning, noting that it excludes God and Jerusalem, yet includes taxpayer-funded late term abortion. Even the media found these decisions slightly unusual, leading to a noisy chorus of criticism that eventually built to a critical mass. The decision was made to uproot the platform and undo the controversial language and omissions. The problem? The platform was formally adopted yesterday. Democratic officials couldn't just quietly tweak the document behind closed doors; they had to put the modified platform up for another vote. When they did so, chaos erupted. In three separate...
In response to:
Big Dog is like a velvet hammer. Never once did he raise his voice -- but he absolutely DESTROYED the Republicans shameful LIES. Brilliant!!!!!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 6 hours ago