President Obama told supporters at a campaign event in New York City Monday night that, if the election were held today, he would win. "So the upshot is if the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we'd win," Obama said. Noting that there were 99 days left until the election, Obama added: "If I can say that every single day for the next 99 days, then we will be able to embark...
Mitt Romney will finally be able to tap into his overflowing general election war chest and begin to neutralize Obama's huge battleground state spending advantage ... [He] will also have the opportunity to do what millions of dollars' worth of false Democratic attacks have largely failed to accomplish: Define Mitt Romney in voters' minds ... Polling from The Hill, Gallup and NYT/CBS indicates that ... [Romney] ... has a genuine opportunity to introduce himself to voters ... RealClearPolitics' Sean Trende recommended that Romney complement his "contrast" campaign (attack ads) with positive material, offering potential supporters more insight into the man they'd be voting for... Sounds like Romney has quite a bench in the Fall...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 6 hours ago