As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
I believe that simply fail to understand why God allows things like this to happen - when it happens. In the fullness of time - for each one of us, including the families, friends and neighbors of the children killed at Sandy Hook, - there will come a time when we sense there was a reason for this. That will be our "Adam and Eve like test." Will we perceive the event as allowed by God for His purposes to accomplish something for us - see Romans 8:28 : And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose"? Or will we heed the Serpent, (cont'd)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 12 hours ago