Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
Hey, I'm a 23 year old, conservative acting student. I know, it's an oxymoron. Haha. I just began writing for a political website called lastresistance.com, and my third article was just published. It's in regards to how the Left hates voter I.D. laws, and what that means for us. Since I'm just starting out, I would absolutely love some feedback, and even a click on the Facebook like button or twitter button. Feel free to comment and discuss and what not. Again, I would really appreciate it. The link to the article is http://lastresistance.com/363/why-the-left-hates-voter-i-d-laws/ Thanks! - Frank
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 7 hours ago