Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
Hey, I'm a 23 year old, conservative acting student. I know, it's an oxymoron. Haha. I just began writing for a political website called lastresistance.com, and my third article was just published. It's in regards to how the Left hates voter I.D. laws, and what that means for us. Since I'm just starting out, I would absolutely love some feedback, and even a click on the Facebook like button or twitter button. Feel free to comment and discuss and what not. Again, I would really appreciate it. The link to the article is http://lastresistance.com/363/why-the-left-hates-voter-i-d-laws/ Thanks! - Frank
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 8 hours ago