Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
Hey, I'm a 23 year old, conservative acting student. I know, it's an oxymoron. Haha. I just began writing for a political website called lastresistance.com, and my third article was just published. It's in regards to how the Left hates voter I.D. laws, and what that means for us. Since I'm just starting out, I would absolutely love some feedback, and even a click on the Facebook like button or twitter button. Feel free to comment and discuss and what not. Again, I would really appreciate it. The link to the article is http://lastresistance.com/363/why-the-left-hates-voter-i-d-laws/ Thanks! - Frank
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago