Brush away all the rhetoric, all the vitriol, all the divisiveness from the presidential campaign. To most Americans, only one thing matters — the economy. Four years into Barack Obama’s presidency, economic growth is sputtering. Family incomes are down. Poverty is up. Business owners are reluctant to assume risk in the face of unending uncertainty. Many are holding on by their fingernails, desperate for signs of...
Hey, I'm a 23 year old, conservative acting student. I know, it's an oxymoron. Haha. I just began writing for a political website called lastresistance.com, and my third article was just published. It's in regards to how the Left hates voter I.D. laws, and what that means for us. Since I'm just starting out, I would absolutely love some feedback, and even a click on the Facebook like button or twitter button. Feel free to comment and discuss and what not. Again, I would really appreciate it. The link to the article is http://lastresistance.com/363/why-the-left-hates-voter-i-d-laws/ Thanks! - Frank
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 5 hours ago