Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Its Four State Reps from the St Louis area. As the article stated, it will not pass. Just some knuckle-heads trying to drum up support from Obama. Missouri is a conservative state over all as you may remember it went to Romney in 12, unfortunately some did vote for McCaskill.
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago