That is because you are trying to use rational deductive reasoning. The issue of women's rights is completely comprised of two values 1) the double standard, 2) they want it both ways. If you recognize that women want it both ways and believe whole heartedly in the double standard, it becomes completely transparent and even rational in its own twisted way.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago