That is because you are trying to use rational deductive reasoning. The issue of women's rights is completely comprised of two values 1) the double standard, 2) they want it both ways. If you recognize that women want it both ways and believe whole heartedly in the double standard, it becomes completely transparent and even rational in its own twisted way.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 5 hours ago