That is because you are trying to use rational deductive reasoning. The issue of women's rights is completely comprised of two values 1) the double standard, 2) they want it both ways. If you recognize that women want it both ways and believe whole heartedly in the double standard, it becomes completely transparent and even rational in its own twisted way.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 11 hours ago