That is because you are trying to use rational deductive reasoning. The issue of women's rights is completely comprised of two values 1) the double standard, 2) they want it both ways. If you recognize that women want it both ways and believe whole heartedly in the double standard, it becomes completely transparent and even rational in its own twisted way.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago