This is another myth brought on by both the Dems and the Establishment Repubs vying for more female voters. Even conservative women vote by taking their temperature in their lower regions and then casting a decision. Let's be honest--when it comes to reproduction rights, thee are no conservative women--they are all liberals. That is why this is such a hot button issue. If it were not true, no one would be constantly talking about it.
An article earlier this year in Politico speculated that this presidential election may be the first one ever to be decided by women. The Obama campaign understands this, and has trotted out a series of ditzy female celebrities to declare their support for Obama because he is for “women’s rights.” Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson and others have come out publicly with statements within the past few weeks. Longoria spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and has said, "There is an attack on women’s health care and President Obama's policies are the only ones that are...
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago