In response to:
I wonder why conservatives do not address the real issue here...the overt manipulation by the government in the willfull violation of federal law. Why are not conservatives talking about the fact that if the average American citizen would do this, they would be put away in prison for about 30 years. Yet we act as if a government official can brazenly violate the law for an alleged good with impunity. The issue is both Repub and Dem Administrations violated the law. What difference does it make whether it was a Dem or a Repub?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 17 hours ago