Too bad we cannot see the same dramatic results in the USA. The more aggressive the social policies, the more clear the best route appears for the voter and tax payer. When they finally reach the bottom of the barrel, then they will have no choice but to alter course. That is what we should be doing in the USA--allow the complete implentation of social policies in order to bring this fever to a head. The big argument today is that there are confusing signals that people interpret differently.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago