How about a pretty please?
In response to:
The 900lb gorilla in the room is the fact the women are such knee jerk reactionist that they wil vote for someone like Barbara Boxer just because she pushes the "reproductive button." This issue is so inherently corrupt. In this entire discussion, no one wants to to talk about the fact that 49% of the population--that also have to pay for these gender specific programs--has any real say in the matter. Men are literally told to just shut up and pay the money. Furthermore, if men complain, they are automatically accused of misogyny. We don't have the same programs for men--why all of a sudden are they required to pay for services that they are not eligible to obtain? The real issue is that this is a glaring double standard.
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago