Nanny Bloomberg unleashes his ban on large sodas on March 12 — and there are some nasty surprises lurking for hardworking families. Say goodbye to that 2-liter bottle of Coke with your pizza delivery, pitchers of soft drinks at your kid’s birthday party and some bottle-service mixers at your favorite nightclub. They’d violate Mayor Bloomberg’s new rules, which prohibit eateries from serving or selling sugary drinks in containers larger...
I cannot understawnd how "New Yorkers" known to be feisty and cantankerous - put up with these "new Laws" without a fight - the Mayor cannot just legislate his preferences as he sees fit - with a fight(s) he will back down - these new laws of his are non-sensical, i.e., 2 liter sodas are cheaper - what about the poor?
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago