Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
Which of your previous prognostications have come true That you're allowed to talk about?
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 4 hours ago