Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
Skewed polls are too easy to fabricate based upon statistical changes. What a sad-sack Omama really is that he has to hire so many folks just to 'raid' the comment sections of so many websites. Kind of reminds me stepping in Donkey poop in the olden days...
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago