Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
Skewed polls are too easy to fabricate based upon statistical changes. What a sad-sack Omama really is that he has to hire so many folks just to 'raid' the comment sections of so many websites. Kind of reminds me stepping in Donkey poop in the olden days...
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago