It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
The leftist, feminist, ACLU is directly to blame for producing and allowing unstable mentally ill and morally bankrupt individuals into this extreme youth-depraved culture. This sort of madness NEVER happened when I was in high school. I lived in a moderately sized town. I would routinely go to school and park in the school parking lot with a shotgun in my truck's gun rack in full view with a box of shot shells in the cab and go squirrel hunting in the woods next to the high school after football practice. Two boys would fight with pocket knives in their pockets never once daring to pull out the knife. We did not fight like cowards. If you did the whole school would be against you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 6 hours ago