The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
How the hell did this chick get an article on TH? The problem is not guns, stupid. The problem is this immoral culture of death you feminists have created and nurtured. As for guns not stopping violent criminals, try doing a quick Google search before you type your first letter, idiot. - December 2012, Clackamas, OR – Clackamas Town Center Mall - August 2012, San Antonio, TX – Bonham Academy - January 2009, Houston, TX – Texas Components Corp - December 2007, Colorado Springs, CO - New Life Church - July 2006, Memphis, TN – Schnucks Grocery Store - May 2008, Winnemucca, NV – Players Bar and Grill - August 2005, Albuquerque, NM – Walmart Your pepper spray is worthless against a crazy person. Good luck with that.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago