The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
How the hell did this chick get an article on TH? The problem is not guns, stupid. The problem is this immoral culture of death you feminists have created and nurtured. As for guns not stopping violent criminals, try doing a quick Google search before you type your first letter, idiot. - December 2012, Clackamas, OR – Clackamas Town Center Mall - August 2012, San Antonio, TX – Bonham Academy - January 2009, Houston, TX – Texas Components Corp - December 2007, Colorado Springs, CO - New Life Church - July 2006, Memphis, TN – Schnucks Grocery Store - May 2008, Winnemucca, NV – Players Bar and Grill - August 2005, Albuquerque, NM – Walmart Your pepper spray is worthless against a crazy person. Good luck with that.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 4 hours ago