Moron, that is not even the point. The 2nd Amendment is our last defense against a tyrannical federal government. Personal protection is but a parallel right. But to your point, and to show you how much of a low information liberal you are, check out the Telegraph's headline for last Friday: "England has worse crime rate than the US, says Civitas study England and Wales has one of the worst crime rates among developed nations for rapes, burglaries and robberies, a major report has found." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/7922755/England-has-worse-crime-rate-than-the-US-says-Civitas-study.html This from a country with max gun control laws. I also offer you Chicago - the murder capital of the U.S.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago