Former General Colin Powell is a good American and an honorable soldier, but his habitual sucking up to the political Left has become as predictable as it is irksome. To play armchair psychologist for a moment, I suspect Powell sensed he'd been stripped of his untouchable bipartisan status when he made the Bush administration's case for the Iraq war at the UN Security Council; he's been obsequiously seeking penance ever since. Liberals' hatred of that war was largely an outgrowth of their enduring contempt for the Commander-in-Chief leading that effort (many on the Left are suddenly cool with American...
In response to:
"And I don't think that this one incident--which is one of these things that those of us in government have been through many, many times where suddenly an action happens late at night ..." Uh, dontcha read Powell? "The bipartisan report, titled “Flashing Red: A Special Report on the Terrorist Attack at Benghazi,” delivered another blow to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is hospitalized in New York for what her office described as treatment of a blood clot. 'The system was, in fact, flashing red in Libya and Benghazi particularly,' said Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.), chairman of the committee." NYP Just go ahead and admit you are a 0bama brown noser. You got your bro's back.
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 4 hours ago