And when President Barack Obama saw Americans struggling with higher gasoline and home energy prices, did he encourage more domestic oil exploration, off-shore drilling, or coal production, while lowering taxes on energy? Of course not. After all, with political observers expecting a close presidential race this year, Obama needs the financial and institutional support far-left environmental groups. The result has been the President anointing certain energy sources - such as wind and natural gas - as...
Soros isn't just a currency trader. He's into commodities. And there's no better way to manipulate them to have a eager ear in the WH who sends tax dollars to his Brazilian investments and who forces Americans to send $700 billion per year to OPEC rather than keeping it here to create high paying jobs. Never let a good crisis go to waste. While you're at it, why not manipulate the media too. Soros has his fingers all over such activities.
When politicians want to look busy while avoiding tough decisions during an election year, what do they do? They form commissions and councils.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago