As Townhall's resident RINO, I generally try to tamp down the RINO-huntin' impulses of some fellow conservatives. Scott Brown is about as good as we're going to get in a place like Massachusetts. Ditto Chris Christie in New Jersey. In other words, I'm all about picking battles carefully and embracing the large tent to forge governing majorities. Republicans need to net four seats to win back the Senate in 2012, so the notion of dislodging a long-serving, "safe" Republican incumbent typically gives me heartburn. But in Indiana, Sen. Dick Lugar's time has passed, and Hoosier state conservatives can do...
In response to:
I back Mourdock also. Lets get rid of those republican establishment types. New blood is what this country needs. GO TEA PARTY 2012
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 5 hours ago