The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Stupid, clueless, naive Republicans lose because they want to be nice guys and get along, even with the enemy. Democrats win because they close their eyes, kick asz, take no prisoners and don't give a sh!t if they are not liked by some people or groups.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 12 hours ago