Hey Mr. John Ransom. What century are you living in? You are totally clueless. 7 billion will hire 145, 228 teachers? You think you can hire a teacher, even one fresh out of college, for a total compensation package of $48,200? Yes you can just about hire a teacher for a salary ONLY of $48,200. Now add in the free health care for life, huge pensions, etc. and you damn well better add about another $30,000 to the starting salary cover that first year. Then hold on to your wallets as the that $48,200 soon becomes $100K+++. Are you a shill for the criminal public parasite teachers and their Communist thug infested unions?
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago