Hey Mr. John Ransom. What century are you living in? You are totally clueless. 7 billion will hire 145, 228 teachers? You think you can hire a teacher, even one fresh out of college, for a total compensation package of $48,200? Yes you can just about hire a teacher for a salary ONLY of $48,200. Now add in the free health care for life, huge pensions, etc. and you damn well better add about another $30,000 to the starting salary cover that first year. Then hold on to your wallets as the that $48,200 soon becomes $100K+++. Are you a shill for the criminal public parasite teachers and their Communist thug infested unions?
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 27 mins ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago