Testifying Wednesday on Capitol Hill before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chris Crane, president of the union representing 7,000 Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, explained how new Department of Homeland Security prosecutorial discretion policies only cause problems and further inhibit ICE agents from doing their jobs. Crane told a horrifying story about an illegal alien who killed a young child by driving over him four times in 2010. The man was driving without a license at the time and attempted to flee the scene. He still hasn't been deported. Crane also explained how ineligible illegals are taking advantage of President Obama's...
In response to:
This ba$tard should be tortured then killed and the rest of the sub human scum like this creature and the 25 million like him are criminal, illegal invaders of MY country. They should be rounded up like cattle, tattooed on the face with the date they are caught and made to understand they will be shot on sight if they are caught on U.S. soil past 30 days from the tattoo date. That's fairness and compassionate conservatism. It's their pathway to citizenship - in hell.
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 12 hours ago