—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
America was once 50% of the world's economy. Who was in charge in DC during the decline from that 50%? The Dimocraps and the Ripofflicans thats who! It's far past time for them ALL to voted out on their arces! These folks are like hiring arsonists to be our firemen! They got paid to burn the house down with us inside. Whenever anyone yells about smelling smoke these bad jokes tell us they have everything under control and not to worry they will fix it. Well what has EVER gotten fixed? They make a problem, then fix it, and it always gets worse!! They need to be voted out, investigated, tried, and when found guilty. Have all their ill gotten assets seized, then issued orange jump suit with CONVICT on the back , and put in those FEMA trailers!
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago