As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
You are so full of it. So, less than 24 hours later, the President is supposed to have all the best intelligence on the attack and know every detail? He said it was an act of Terror on September 12. He said it again on September 13. His officials said it later in the week. What more do you want? This is just typical GOP whining and moaning. you are a bunch of little children. your guy stuck his stupid foot into his mouth the day after the attack, and so, instead of acknowledge that and move on, you have to spin it around and try to keep the focus on Obama. you should be ashamed.
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 4 hours ago