This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
RE: Rich D. 12:22 AM 11/17/2012 RE: Assumption opf the Blessed Virgin Mary My response: You are leaving out the Holy Spirit. The Assumption is correct doctrine because of the Bible and the Holy Spirit. Your "conundrum" contention is a straw man.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 17 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New York bans gun ownership for 34,500 citizens without due process Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago