This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
The Holy Spirit vs. Sola Scriptura (4/4) Just imagine what non-Christians would say about Christianity if God let his Son be born from an ordinary sinful woman. If you were God, would you want your son to be born of a prostitute? Of course, we finite mortal beings will never understand the infinite mind of God. That is why we must rely on the teaching authority of the Holy Spirit which resides in the One True Church: The Holy Roman Catholic Church.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago