Howlin' Howie at it again as the MSNBC bobble heads throw in their "amens."
In response to:
What is “Latin” America? (3/4) Despite their differences, Latin America's various peoples succeeded in living and working together for hundreds of years. Over the centuries, whites, Indians, and blacks intermarried. In the 1800's and 1900's, Arab, Asian, French, German, Italian, and Jewish immigrants contributed their own cultural traditions to Latin America. Today, most Latin Americans are of mixed ancestry. They are chiefly of Indian and white descent or of black and white descent. The people of Latin America share many traditions and values that spring from their common colonial heritage. The majority of Latin Americans speak Spanish, Portuguese, or French, each of which developed from Latin.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago