Howlin' Howie at it again as the MSNBC bobble heads throw in their "amens."
In response to:
What is “Latin” America? (3/4) Despite their differences, Latin America's various peoples succeeded in living and working together for hundreds of years. Over the centuries, whites, Indians, and blacks intermarried. In the 1800's and 1900's, Arab, Asian, French, German, Italian, and Jewish immigrants contributed their own cultural traditions to Latin America. Today, most Latin Americans are of mixed ancestry. They are chiefly of Indian and white descent or of black and white descent. The people of Latin America share many traditions and values that spring from their common colonial heritage. The majority of Latin Americans speak Spanish, Portuguese, or French, each of which developed from Latin.
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 3 hours ago