Howlin' Howie at it again as the MSNBC bobble heads throw in their "amens."
In response to:
What is “Latin” America? (1/4) Is the word “Latin” used to describe Latin America outdated? Is the word "Latinos" appropriate for naming people of Central and South America? Latin was the ancient language of an Italian people who lived near the ancient city of Rome, Italy. Therefore, to describe Central and South America as “Latin” is using a word denoting a language as a misnomer when it is used to describe a culture or a geographical area. Latin, today, refers to a language and not a culture. Latin, as a race would not even strictly apply to modern Italians.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago