The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
Obama versus Romney – 2012 (2/2) Obama’s Platform: 1) For the Obamacare health insurance tax. 2) Against a 20% across-the -board Income Tax Cut. 3) Against a Balanced Budget Amendment. 4) For a same-sex marriage law. 5) For a $716 Billion cut in Medicare. 6) For abortions on demand. 7) For Cap and Trade Carbon Dioxide Emissions Taxes. 8) For Taxpayer -Funded Abortions. 9) For mandated contraceptive insurance coverage by Religious Charities. 10) For Repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago