Illegal Immigrants, Not So Illegal

Ezekiel2230 Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 1:28 AM
My wife had a friend who waited 5 years to immigrate to join his US citizen brother to help in his brother's business (he died before being approved). While I do have sympathy for children moved against their will by their parents; they are still jumping the line after breaking the law. To say they are not competing with legal citizens for jobs because many already were working, only proves an illegal workforce is already straining the system and harming incomes. Employers should be prosecuted for knowing violating immigration laws. If 30 million illegals (by some estimates) live here and the US population is 300 million; how would their absence increase employment and reduce the 8.3%? And how is it illegals get college educations paid for

Illegal Immigrants, Not So Illegal

Illegal Immigrants, Not So Illegal

Ezekiel2230 Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 1:28 AM

Illegal Immigrants, Not So Illegal

Ezekiel2230 Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 1:27 AM

Illegal Immigrants, Not So Illegal

Ezekiel2230 Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 1:19 AM
The immigration system is broken and needs repair, but Chapman like so many liberals can't get his facts straight. For me this is personal. I have lived in America all my life; Im a native, my parents were US citizens. A few years I left the country for a year to try and make a better income. While away I met and married my wife and adopted her daughter. We decided to move back to the US. Though we were married for years, I had to fill out reams of forms, pay thousands of dollars and supply 3 years of income taxes (I had to prove I could support them). It took months before my wife could legally work, although she was a professional with a highly sort after skill. Time she could have contributed to society and help with the family expenses.