As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
I prefer No-god people. It is kind of hard to be Anti nothing since your god has no evidence of its existence. I hate what "believers" do in the name of their god, excuse in the name of their god, KILL in the name of their god....... I hate that and if you are a part of it then I hate you too. Your god is non existant, deal with reality kids.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago