During a hearing today on Capitol Hill held by the House Oversight Committee, many questions about what happened in Benghazi, Libya on September 11 still remain unanswered. The hearing started just hours after the State Department denied linking the attack to a YouTube video insulting to Islam. Prior to today, the State Department repeatedly blamed the attack on the video with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U.N Ambassador Susan Rice blaming the video in public statements. The State Department and the White House have said there was no “actionable intelligence” prior to the attack that left U.S. Ambassador Christopher...
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014