Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
These types are likely to be paid shills.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago