Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
These types are likely to be paid shills.
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 38 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 15 hours ago