I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
the only rule for the white house press corps = ASK EASY QUESTIONS AND DONT PRESS !!!! if you violate rule #1, you ll end up like jake tapper.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 7 hours ago