I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
the only rule for the white house press corps = ASK EASY QUESTIONS AND DONT PRESS !!!! if you violate rule #1, you ll end up like jake tapper.
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NATO begins military exercises in Ukraine Noah Rothman 4 hours ago