In 1991, a man named George Hennard drove his truck through the front of a Luby's Cafateria in Killeen, Texas. It wasn't an accident. He hadn't lost control of his vehicle but instead was there to kill. After crashing into the restaurant, Hennard jumped out and started killing as many people as he could. Dr. Suzanna Gratia was there that day eating lunch with her parents. At the time, it was a felony in the state of Texas to carry a firearm inside a purse and Gratia left her gun in the car. Al Gratia, her father, attempted to rush...
i have repeated this story over and over and over again. this woman obeyed the law.......seeing a no weapons sign on the cafe, left her gun in her automobile. and at what price..............people die that day..............including her parents. doesnt make any sense................does it??
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 22 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago