"They work tirelessly to try to silence Fox News"...who is doing this? They do not agree with most of Fox news, but I have not heard of anyone actually trying to silence it. "liberals have about as much interest in science as they do in supporting the troops"...another completely specious stereotype. This article is simply restating the appalling lies that self-satisfied misanthropic iconoclasts tell themselves to preserve their simplistic world view, permitting them to feel morally superior without actually having to think or make any effort to seek the truth-if he can presume to see into the minds of liberals then I certainly reserve to do the same with conservatives.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 11 hours ago