"They work tirelessly to try to silence Fox News"...who is doing this? They do not agree with most of Fox news, but I have not heard of anyone actually trying to silence it. "liberals have about as much interest in science as they do in supporting the troops"...another completely specious stereotype. This article is simply restating the appalling lies that self-satisfied misanthropic iconoclasts tell themselves to preserve their simplistic world view, permitting them to feel morally superior without actually having to think or make any effort to seek the truth-if he can presume to see into the minds of liberals then I certainly reserve to do the same with conservatives.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago