"Liberals believe in allowing children to have abortions over the protests of their parents, they want to force churches to perform gay weddings" ....this is a blatant disregard for the truth. An inflammatory lie in other words. I have never heard anyone advocate either of these; even if there is someone out there who does it certainly doesn't define whatever group this writer imagines 'liberals' to be. None of these confabulations on the list cites an actual existing example of a person or a group advocating these policies; instead he presumes to know what millions of people actually think by taking their position and twisting into the most cynical shape possible while offering no explanation except 'I think this, therefore it must be so.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago