"Liberals believe in allowing children to have abortions over the protests of their parents, they want to force churches to perform gay weddings" ....this is a blatant disregard for the truth. An inflammatory lie in other words. I have never heard anyone advocate either of these; even if there is someone out there who does it certainly doesn't define whatever group this writer imagines 'liberals' to be. None of these confabulations on the list cites an actual existing example of a person or a group advocating these policies; instead he presumes to know what millions of people actually think by taking their position and twisting into the most cynical shape possible while offering no explanation except 'I think this, therefore it must be so.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 9 hours ago