Much has been made of President Obama's sneering screed against individual accomplishment and private success, and rightly so. He once again wandered from his poll-tested script and accidentally revealed his true colors, Romney pounced, and Democrats are flailing with shouts "out of context" and feigned thermonuclear outrage. Republicans would be wise to sink their teeth in and refuse to relent -- the Left's yelping is a tell. But in addition to hammering "you didn't build that" (and building a largely...
When Obama slips and allows his socialistic/communistic side show - he ends up trying to convince us we did not hear him correctly, that he misspoke or we simply cannot understand him. He's wrong - we understand him perfectly. He has done exactly what he intended to do - to do as much damage to the US freedoms as possible. He can really pat himself on the back for that - When conservative presidents reduced the unemployment rates - it wasn't fast enough...Obama raised the rates and gets high praise and gets to use the BUSH excuse. NO MORE OF THIS NONSENSE please.
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago