"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
What does matter is that she never read the messages begging for help before the attack; it matters that Ambassador Stevens was missing for 7hours and no outrage or help from her office nor the WH. What matters is her callous attitude...and if it were a planned terror attack then we should be actively hunting down the perpetrators (it was planned and we should be hunting them down but the only one we caught has been released). Why is this so hard for Hillary to understand. Giving lip service to taking responsibility -and then doing nothing is wrong and she should have the decency to resign under a cloud rather than plan her next step up (to president).
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago