A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
So is Bush's two terms in office but they have not let go that yet.
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 42 minutes ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 17 hours ago