It must be great to live in a place like San Francisco where the crime rate is so low they have to dream up crimes to make normal, everyday activities a crime - such as owning a pet (known to improve the life of the pet owner) and buying groceries. We should all look to the Great San Fran to see how to create such a utopia in our own home states and communities. (yes, sarcasm).
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago