The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
To Mr. Christie (who really should know better) - pointing out the hypocrisy of Mr. Obama telling the average US citizen that his children are special and need the armed guards while the average child does not need the same protection levels...is not using the Obama children for political points - it is in fact a proper use to make the point. Obama is a hypocrite pure and simple.
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago