O'Reilly has done such good research and work on his other history books it is surprising he'd be this far off the mark - perhaps he will be kind enough to present the supporting material for his point of view on this particular history. I clearly remember the end of segregation - while I was in High School - the end of equal but separate. I know that it was not the Democrats in charge when this happened since Kennedy died before I started high school...even LBJ was gone.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago