O'Reilly has done such good research and work on his other history books it is surprising he'd be this far off the mark - perhaps he will be kind enough to present the supporting material for his point of view on this particular history. I clearly remember the end of segregation - while I was in High School - the end of equal but separate. I know that it was not the Democrats in charge when this happened since Kennedy died before I started high school...even LBJ was gone.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago