Ethnicity is not the same as race. There is only one race of Homo Sapiens - and many ethnic variations. I am offended by the insinuation that I "hate" certain ethnic groups based upon shallow values such as skin color or place of birth. I am not racist because I believe everyone has exactly the same start in this country and the same level of rights and it is what you do with these rights that makes the difference. I believe it is wrong to hold an ethnic group back so that they can be treated as victims and make others pay for this assumed victim status. I am seriously tired of this topic.
Well the Congressional Black Caucus is having their annual legislative week in Washington DC this week opining about their favorite subject "racism". They can't seem to stop reminding their audience that President Obama and his Democratic machine continues to champion their causes and if Romney is elected, we will return to the days of the great plantations. They have taken Romney's video comments about the 47% and are creating a new political industry and campaign. However, the President's record on crime, closing the education gap, reducing unprecedented poverty in minority communities, and creating an entrepreneur class during his tenure has taken...
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago