another bogus waste of time and column width...c'mon America, grow up, common sense built this country and got us through hard times....want a victory garden, grow up and grow one and don't encourage communist dictatorship over our resources...vote Republican
Despite his speechmaking touting an “all of the above” energy strategy, President Obama’s reelection could depend his willingness to stand in the way of developing America’s resources.
Back in November, at the time of the original Keystone XL pipeline decision, environmental groups threatened to pull their support for Obama if he approved the pipeline. Michael Brune, executive director of America’s largest environmental group, the Sierra Club, is on record as saying that the President’s decision on Keystone would have “a very big impact” on how they funnel their resources—with the obvious implication being that they would...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 34 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago