For reasons that are hard to fathom, we've recently had conservative after conservative publicly agreeing that Barack Obama is amazingly super cool. This is bizarre because they've been convinced of this by the same old liberal hype machine at work. Remember when fashion magazines were regularly declaring that Michelle Obama, who is the worst dressed First Lady in living memory, was some kind of fashion icon? How about when Sharon Stone was telling people that Hillary Clinton was just too sexy to be President? Now the coolest man alive is supposed to be Barack Obama because he...
You forgot to mention when he stood there looking awkward & foolish while trying to make a toast, as the band began playing at the Queen's banquet in the UK. Ha, ha, ha. Loved every second of that set-up. He deserved it after the insult he gave the UK by returning the gift of the Winston Churchill bust they had made before he was elected. What nerve! What incredible pompous arrogance to insult the Brits like that. And then don't forget how foolish he looked when his fancy limo that he flew over to England to drive around in, got STUCK at the gate in London. Ha, ha. ha! Loved it!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago